You may apply for Licenses and Permits such as business licenses, pet licenses, rental registrations and other permits. What would you like to do?
3. Apply for Water, Swimming Pool, Septic Tank PermitsApply for, pay fees and/or review your Water, Swimming Pool, or Septic Tank Permits. The MyTown Department of Health requires that public and commercial pools be licensed annually. In addition, new/replaced septic tank installations and well water sources need to be inspected prior to an occupancy permit being issued.
4. Apply for or review your Pet LicenseThe City of MyTown requires that all dogs and cats within the city limits be licensed. You may apply for a one or three-year license. You will be required to provide a copy of the rabies vaccination for your pet as well as proof if the pet has been spayed or neutered.
5. Apply for Rental RegistrationsApply for, pay fees and/or review your Rental Registrations. The City of MyTown requires that each rental property owner register his rental property each year. Renewals are due January 1 of each year.
6. Apply for Construction PermitsA permit is required when a party wishes to construct or modify buildings on a property, install septic tank, or request road opening permit. Detailed plans must accompany the application.
The City of MyTown requires a property inspection upon any change in ownership or any change in tenancy for residential rental property. You may use the link below to request an inspection in order to be issued a Continued Certificate of Occupancy.
Veterinarians may enter pet licenses as well as inquire on issued licenses.
You may apply for parking permits in city-owned parking lots, register for sports leagues, membership for recreational facilities, or reserve facilities such as picnic shelters in city parks. What would you like to do?
1. Apply for a Parking PermitApply for a parking permit in city-owned parking lots and parking decks. Off-street parking provides convenient parking in a protected location. Nearly three-quarters of all off-street spaces are located in decks. The remainder are in parking lots. There are now more than 4,200 off-street parking spaces.
2. Sports Registrations & MembershipsDo you or anyone in your family play softball, basketball or golf? Well then register anytime for one of the upcoming sports leagues or get an Annual Date-of-Purchase Golf Membership good for The Lakes Golf Course and State Park Golf Course (good for one year from date of purchase).
You may report conditions, such as pot holes, property violations, or enter complaints for issues, such as nuisance vehicles and stray animals, to name a few. You may also search on conditions or complaints entered by other citizens.
You may request copies of government records, such as copies of board minutes, ordinances or resolutions.